Terms and Conditions
By using the TIDD web site you are agreeing with the following terms and conditions:
1. Users must be able to reasonably prove that they are a travel industry employee with one of the following categories of employer:
- a passenger airline (including retired employees who remain eligible for rebate air travel)
- a travel agency recognised by the appropriate national association
2. Members must not share their membership login details with any other individual.
3. Certain measures on the site will detect multiple use of login details and any member known or suspected of abuse shall have their membership immediately terminated without refund.
5. TIDD is not a booking service and does not act as an agent. It is purely an information, indexing, and referral service. All bookings are made directly by users with the business concerned in whose sole opinion eligibility will be determined.
6. The information contained on the site is supplied by individual businesses or compiled from information made publicly available by such businesses, and as such neither TIDD nor Alex & Kerry Jefferis make nor imply any recommendation or warranty concerning the listed third parties.
7. While every reasonable care has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information shown on the site, Alex & Kerry Jefferis accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions and disclaims any responsibility or duty of care towards any users for loss sustained as a result of using this web site for any purpose whatsoever.
8. Alex & Kerry Jefferis, as copyright owners reserve all rights with respect to the TIDD web site. Except where permitted by the Copyright Act, no part of this site may be reproduced or copied in any form, without the written approval of Alex or Kerry Jefferis.
9. Users who agree to pay membership fees for site usage shall be entitled to such information displays and capabilities as are described on the site from time to time for such memberships, and for the period of time so described.
10. TIDD reserves the right to withdraw from publishing on the site any information at any time in its absolute discretion, including total withdrawal of the service.
At TIDD we put customer service first. If you join TIDD and are not happy with any part of our service, contact us within 7 days of joining and we will refund your membership fee in full, no questions asked.
Travel Insurance – Disclosure:
Travel Insurance Discounts, ABN 70 659 650 230 is a distributor of nib Travel Services (Australia) Pty Ltd (nib), ABN 81 115 932 173, AFSL 308461 and receives a commission for nib products purchased through Travel Insurance Discounts. Travel Insurance Discounts acts as an agent for nib and not as your agent. Travel Insurance Discounts cannot give advice about nib products, and any factual information provided is not intended to imply a recommendation or opinion about nib products. Before you buy, please read the Product Disclosure Statement, Financial Services Guide and Target Market Determination (TMD) available from us. If you have a complaint about a nib product, see the Product Disclosure Statement for the complaints process. This insurance is underwritten by Pacific International Insurance Pty Ltd, ABN 83 169 311 193.