Getting the Best Car Rental Deals
Our research has shown that getting a good industry rate with car hire is greatly affected by the peak and non-peak seasons.
Car hire industry rates tend to be set at a rate that is constant throughout the year, however the “retail” rate varies throughout the year.
In the peak season when car availability is tight at a particular destination, if the industry rate is available it can be a good
reduction as retail rates are high. Industry rates at peak season are often only offered just a few days / 1-2 weeks in advance.
During the low season when there are plenty of cars available you may find that the special deals being offered to the general public
are better than the industry rate. Because of this it is worth doing some homework, comparing the industry rate with any special deals on offer.
Discounts below vary between 10% to 20% off, depending on the car rental company.
Get a further 10% off Europcar’s best rate of the day (in Australia only)
TIDD Code: 47705790
- Clicking the above link will take you to the Europcar booking page
- Click on ‘Expand Search’ in the top green area of the screen
- Enter your Pick Up & Return, Date & Time details
- The TIDD Promotion Code 47705790 will be automatically entered into the Promo Code box
- Click ‘SEARCH’ to obtain rates and continue with your booking
- Rate will show “Negotiated Rate” and “10% disc. applied”
www.avis.com.au TIDD Members Discount Code (AWD#): P400000
www.budget.com.au TIDD Members Discount Code (BCD#): D478500
www.hertz.com.au Qantas Employees Discount Code (CDP#): 313303
Car Hire for Cairns and Port Douglas, Australia.
Discount is from 10% off, subject to availability.